Duties and Responsibilities
- Abides by the medical staff Bylaws, code of Medical, and psychological Ethics, Rules and Regulations of the medical staff and those specific to the department/division.
- Provides the highest attainable standard of medical care for patients for the patients fpr whom he/she is responsible.
- Conduct outpatient clinics for new and follow up patients.
- Ensure the clinical interview is conducted skillfully.
- Keep accurate and detailed records of the clinical encounter with the outpatient and day care services in Autism Center.
- Draft appropriate psychological investigation and/or intervention plans.
- To be involved in the management discussion of the ASD patients.
- Show ability to apply all psychological test that are important to diagnose and test the severity autism beside IQ and achievement test.
- Perform other applicable tasks and duties assigned within the realm of employees knowledge, skills and abilities.
- High standard of clinical psychology knowledge and patient care skills.
- Excellent standard of oral and written communication skills in English
- Excellent ethical standards.
- Effective communication skills.
- Ability to relate well with other health professional and patient relative
- Ability to work effectively in a multi-cultural environment
- Computer literate
- Job Location
- Khamis Mushait, Saudi Arabia
- Company Industry
- Medical Hospital
- Company Type
- Employer (Public Sector)
- Job Role
- Medical, Healthcare, and Nursing
- Employment Type
- Monthly Salary Range
- Number of Vacancies